Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ideal Travel Plans

To visit the 17 AE programs in the US I've put together an Ideal Travel Plan that spaces out my visits and allows two days per visit (with some heavy driving I'm sure). I'd appreciate reactions from possible hosts at the various schools on whether this makes sense to you.
  • I'd be amazed if it works out as tidily as this envisions, but one has to have a starting point.
  • My calendar where I'll put details as they develop is visible here.
Visit 1 - September 22-Oct 3

California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo

Before AEI Conf

University of Colorado at Boulder

After AEI Conf

University of Wyoming

After AEI Conf
Visit 2 - December 1-12

University of Nebraska-Lincoln


Kansas State University (KSU)


University of Kansas (KU)


University of Missouri-Rolla

Visit 3 - February 2-13/2009

Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT)


Milwaukee School Of Engineering


North Carolina A&T State University


Tennessee State University

Visit 4 - April 6-17

Oklahoma State University


University of Oklahoma


University of Texas at Austin


University of Miami

Visit 5 - Individual Visits

Penn State University

Mid-November